Summer Beach Camp – Outdoors
Camp times: 9:00am – 1:00pm
All camps are 4 days Monday – Thursday €100
Bank holidays 3 days Tuesday – Thursday €75
Camp activities: Suitable for ages 4 – 9
- Daily Seashore Explore of the beach – Beachcombing, what to look out for on the shoreline and the best times to go. Interesting finds and what they are.
- Rock pooling – Identify marine life in rock pools and learn how they survive until the next tide.
- Sandcastle sculpting – Your child will learn how to expertly create their own amazing sand castles.
- Kite flying – Demonstrations and lessons, kite making.
- Environmental awareness – Explore ways in which we can care for our beaches and seas.
- Seashore Crafts – Children will make their own seashore crafts and decorate them.
- Shipwrecked – For Ages 7 – 9 Desert island survival training.
- Pirate and Mermaid games – Ages 4 – 6 Walk the plank and find the pearl at Tower Cave.
- Pirate shipbuilding – Teamwork and creativity.
- Tides and more… Through interactive (and messy) fun your child will learn about how tides work, the effects weather has on our coastlines and how to play safely while caring for the Seashore and its environment.
- Seashore safety – Water safety information, inland and coastal.
- Mega treasure hunt – With real maps and a real treasure chest to find – Final day of camp only
If the weather is bad we have cover and shelter.
All our staff are Garda vetted and First Aid certified.
Location, Hours & Info
Donabate, North County Dublin.
Open 7 Days
Times: 9am – 6pm daily
Phone: 087 1428 589
When visiting the Seashore be sure to follow the Seashore Code
Mission Statement: We are committed to providing endless seashore fun while promoting environmental awareness and seashore safety.