Easter, Summer and Halloween camps
Camp times: 9:00am – 1:00pm
All camps are 5 days.
- Daily Seashore Explore on the beach – If the weather is bad we have an indoor explore option.
- Rock pooling – Identify marine life in rock pools and learn how they survive until the next tide.
- Sandcastle sculpting – Your child will learn how to expertly create their own amazing sand castles.
- Kite flying – Demonstrations and lessons, kite making.
- Environmental awareness – Explore ways in which we can care for our beaches and seas. Children will create something cool and useful from up-cycling marine plastic.
- Seashore Crafts – Children will make their own seashore crafts and decorate them.
- Desert Island survival training – For Ages 7 – 9. Robinson Crusoe v Bear Grylls, who survives?
- Pirate and Mermaid games – Ages 4 – 6. Walk the plank and find the pearl at Tower Cave.
- Pirate ship building – Team work and creativity.
- Tides and more… Through interactive (and messy) fun your child will learn about how tides work, the effects weather has to our coastlines and how to play safely while caring for the Seashore and its environment.
- Seashore safety – Water safety information, inland and coastal.
- Mega treasure hunt – With real maps and a real treasure chest to find – Final day of camp only
All our staff are Garda vetted and First Aid certified.
Location, Hours & Info
Donabate, North County Dublin.
Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter
Open 7 Days
Times: 9am – 6pm daily
Phone: 087 1428 589
When visiting the Seashore be sure to follow the Seashore Code
Mission Statement: We are committed to providing endless seashore fun while promoting environmental awareness and seashore safety.