Seashore fun for all the family
Seashore Explore Tour
With environmental education and awareness through onshore fun activities we aim to bring families together for a day to really remember.
What lives on our seashores? Discover the interesting, rare and dangerous marine life and wildlife that can be found living on and around Ireland’s seashores.
Washed up! Learn how to spot… Mermaids purses, heart urchins and lots of other interesting things that wash up on our shores.
Plus lots more!
Pre – Booking is essential.
- Beach combing – We show you what to look out for on the shoreline and the best times to do it.
- Rock pooling – Identify marine life in rock pools and learn how they survive until the next tide.
- Sand sculpturing – Learn how to expertly create your own amazing sand castle.
- Environmental awareness – Explore ways in which can care for our beaches and seas. Free up-cycling workshop included.
- Seashore Crafts – Make your own seashore crafts.
- Family treasure hunt – Family treasure hunt with real treasure maps for everyone.
- Kite flying – Demonstrations, lessons and kite making.
- Seashore safety – Water safety information, inland and coastal.
Tides and more… Through interactive (and messy) fun learn all about how tides work, the effects weather has to our coastlines and how to play safely while caring for the Seashore and its environment.
Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter
Open 7 Days
Times: 9am – 6pm daily
Phone: 087 1428 589
Mission Statement: We are committed to providing endless seashore fun while promoting environmental awareness and seashore safety.