Seashore fun for all the family
Seashore Explore Tour
With environmental education and awareness through onshore fun activities, we aim to bring families together for a day to really remember.
What lives on our seashores? Discover the interesting, rare and dangerous marine life and wildlife that can be found living on and around Ireland’s seashores.
Washed up! Learn how to spot… Mermaids purses, heart urchins and lots of other interesting things that wash up on our shores.
Plus lots more!
Pre – Booking is essential.
- Beachcombing – We show you what to look out for on the shoreline and the best times to do it.
- Rock pooling – Identify marine life in rock pools and learn how they survive until the next tide.
- Sand sculpturing – Learn how to expertly create your own amazing sandcastle.
- Environmental awareness – Explore ways in which can care for our beaches and seas.
- Family treasure hunt – A Family treasure hunt with real treasure maps for everyone.
- Kite flying – Demonstrations, lessons.
- Seashore safety – Water safety information, inland and coastal.
Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter
Open 7 Days
Times: 9am – 4pm daily
Phone: 087 1428 589
Mission Statement: We are committed to providing endless seashore fun while promoting environmental awareness and seashore safety.