Creating fun filled memories through environmental education and awareness.
Have you ever wondered?
Why is the sea so salty? How do waves get so big? How do the tides change?
How are shells made? What lives in them? How do shells get their colour?
We answer all these questions and more at our fun, interactive and creative seashore explore sessions.
Plus lots more!
Pre – Booking is essential.
- Beach combing – We show you what to look out for on the shoreline and the best times to do it.
- Rock pooling – Identify marine life in rock pools and learn how they survive until the next tide.
- Sand sculpturing – Learn how to expertly create your own amazing sand castle.
- Environmental awareness – Explore ways in which we can care for our beaches and seas.
- Family treasure hunt – Family treasure hunt with real treasure maps for everyone.
- Kite flying – Demonstrations, lessons.
- Seashore safety – Water safety information, inland and coastal.
Location, Hours & Info
Donabate, North County Dublin.
Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter
Open 7 Days
Times: 9am – 4pm daily
Phone: 087 1428 589
When visiting the Seashore be sure to follow the Seashore Code
Mission Statement: We are committed to providing endless seashore fun while promoting environmental awareness and seashore safety.