Creating fun-filled memories through environmental education and awareness.
Have you ever wondered?
Why is the sea so salty? How do waves get so big? How do the tides change?
How are shells made? What lives in them? How do shells get their colour?
We answer all these questions and more at our fun, interactive and creative seashore explore tours.
Pre – Booking is essential.
- Beachcombing – We show you what to look out for on the shoreline and the best times to go.
- Rock pooling – Identify marine life in rock pools and learn how they survive until the next tide.
- Sand sculpturing – Tips and tricks on how to expertly create your own amazing sand castle.
- Environmental awareness – Explore ways in which we can care for our beaches and seas.
- Family treasure hunt – A Treasure hunt with map.
- Kite flying – Demonstrations, lessons – This activity will be weather dependent.
- Seashore safety – Water safety information, inland and coastal.
Location, Hours & Info
Balcarrick Beach, Donabate, North County Dublin.
Open 7 Days
Times: 9am – 6pm daily
Phone: 087 1428 589
When visiting the Seashore be sure to follow the Seashore Code
Mission Statement: We are committed to providing endless seashore fun while promoting environmental awareness and seashore safety.